I have decided to devote an entire entry to myself. Who knows, there might be someone out there in the world who is just dying to know more about me. This person wouldn't be anyone I know obviously, for I assure you most people who know me know way to much about me already, as I love to talk. So here is a list of 100 things about me. I saw this on a few of the other blogs that I love and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. You don't have to read it if you don't want, a hundred things is quite a bit.
1. I am six feet tall.
2. I am married to a man who is 5'4".
3. Sometimes people stare at us or ask us about our height difference when we go out in public.
4. This used to bother me a lot, but the older I get the less I care what other people think.
5. I don't know if this trend can continue, because I don't know if it is possible for me to care less about what the rude staring person on the street thinks than I do now.
6.I outgrew both of my parents when I was 11.
7. It is possible that I may be half giant like Hagrid in the Harry Potter books.
8. I love to read.
9. I will read shampoo bottles if I can't get my hands on anything else.
10. My parents got divorced when I was twelve.
11. I dated my husband for six months and nine days when we were 15.
12. He lived in the same neighborhood as me when we were very young.
13. We went to the same elementary school.
14. I "met him again" in Fred's when I was 21.
15. That time it was love at "first" sight.
16. I was in Fred's because my Mom told me that rats were biting people at Wal-Mart.
17. I don't know if that was true or not.
18. He was in Fred's because of a flat tire.
19. I believe that God put us both there.
20. I majored in journalism in college.
21. I haven't written for a newspaper since I graduated.
22. It took me three years of trying to get pregnant with my son.
23. It took an emergency c-section to get him out.
24. I have curly hair, but my son's is much curlier.
25. Everyone says that my kids look like their Daddy.
26. I think this is because I am fat, and people don't think that I am cute enough for them to look like me.
27. I think I am cute even though I am fat.
28. I am trying not to be fat anymore.
29. I have had a weight problem as long as I can remember.
30. I was actually pretty skinny when I was 15, but I couldn't tell.
31. That is why I still consider that a weight problem. I was unable to see reality through my own bad self image.
32. I actually have really good self esteem now.
33. I am the queen of complimenting myself on a job well done.
34. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not.
35. My daughter was unplanned.
36. When I found out I was pregnant with her I cried and yelled, "F**K!" about 600 times.
37. I feel really guilty about that now.
38. When I was in the seventh grade my best friend/cousin Becky taught me the alphabet in sign language.
39. I would walk around and spell out in sign letters every thought that went through my head for the next year.
40. I was a really big dork in the 7th grade.
41. My Mom could not find pants long enough for me at that time.
42. I looked like an idiot waiting for a flood.
43. the next year I discovered men's jeans.
44. I was much cooler by the ninth grade.
45. My friends and I dressed in black all the time.
46. We also painted the pinky nail on our left hands black.
47. We thought we were very cool.
48. I used to tell my little sister what to make her Barbie's say when we played Barbies.
49. I love my niece like my own child.
50. She was my first baby.
51. She was born when my sister was only 16.
52. I think my sister is one of the strongest people ever.
53. She finished school and became a nurse, all while raising a baby.
54. I come from a very dramatic family.
55. My Dad is an alcoholic.
56. My cousin Becky and I used to make up characters and talk out stories all the time (consider that Barbie's without Barbies)
57. That led us into writing stories.
58. I have wanted to be a writer since the 8th grade.
59. I haven't written anything for the past 5 years.
60. I have decided to pick it back up.
61. I don't think it is ever too late to try to live your dream.
62. I think that Randy is a better parent than I am.
63. My Mom is one of the strongest women ever.
64. She is the reason that I am a feminist.
65. I am more liberal than every member of my family.
66. I have had the same best friend my entire life. My cousin.
67. My sister is my best friend too now.
68. That hasn't always been the case.
69. She once rolled over a car hood while pregnant to kick my ass.
70. We didn't actually fight.
71. My Dad literally jumped a fence and stopped us.
72. She did make my lip bleed.
73. I used to be very sensitive.
74. i find that becoming a mother has given me thicker skin.
75. My children are the best thing ever.
76. My son has a tendency to act like a lunatic in public.
77. People tend to look at us like, "What is wrong with that child?"
78. I tend to give those people go to hell looks.
79. Stupid people irritate the hell out of me.
80. Judgemental people irritate the hell out of me.
81. Nosy people irritate the hell out of me.
82. Ha-ha..Apparently a lot of things irritate the hell out of me.
83. I believe that you can tell who your best friends are by the way you feel when you are together.
84. If it always feels like you just saw them the other day, no matter how long it has been, they are your best friend.
85. I have a huge extended family.
86. That huge family comes with tons of drama.
87. I have been known to exaggerate.
88. My sister calls it lying.
89. I call it creativity.
90. My son has the same problem.
91. I have slept with three men.
92. I got married at 22.
93. Sometimes I wonder if that was too young.
94. I wouldn't change it for anything.
95. I think Randy and I have the best marriage in the world.
96. I am never wrong.
97. He let's me live with that belief for the most part.
98. I worry a lot. Irrationally at times.
99. I can do the pencil sharpener and the sprinkler (dances).
100. I am really enjoying this new blogging thing.