1 )Super Z did awesome at school! He came home with the stamp on his hand!! For those of you not in the know, the stamp on the hand means that he did not even get a single warning today! I am thrilled. Yay Z!
2) Randy is trying to get a part time job. He would work 4:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. That does not sound like something that I would like to do ( I am not sure if I like to breathe at that time, much less work), but he is super excited. He has been a SAHD now for a year and a half. I think that the idea of spending (any) time (at all) with adults other than me excites him. He said the interview went well, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
1) My new assistant sent out a package with the wrong cover letter today...to a very important person (who just happens to LOVE pointing out errors to my boss). I took several deep breaths, sucked it up, and emailed him so that he could get his complaining over with. We shall see how he takes it on the morrow. Oh yay.
2) I cheated on my diet tonight. I had rice and gravy. It was wonderful. It was sublime. I have muchos guilt.
1) We have known for a while that Princess H's life ambition is to be a stripper. She can go from fully clothed to butt naked in 2.4 seconds. After achieving nakedness she will grab herself and run around the house giggling like a mad woman. We are so proud. Well, tonight we discovered that she is a stripper of the nastiest sort. Apparently her future clients are into poop. Yes..poop. Princess H pooped in her diaper, stripped naked, used the poop as some sort of primitive body paint, and then ran into my room to show me her work of "art". She stood there naked and covered in poop shaking her butt to her own rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Oh yes, twinkle indeed.
2) A square foot of my living room carpet was also decorated with the body paint (poop). Yes...a fetish stripper with a flair for interior decoration. Again, we are so proud. :)