Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend O Fun







Here is a little photo journalism from our weekend. We took our tri-weekly trip to my hometown. We stayed one night with my Dad and one night with my Mom, oh the joy of divorce. Friday was my Dad's birthday, so we had a family dinner. The first picture is Papa Joe with all four of his grand kids. You will notice Princess H hamming up for the camera and attempting to steal the show. The other two pics are of the kids sleeping in the car on the way home. I swear that road trips are the only way to get my children to nap at the same time. That is when Randy and I have our best conversations. Today's topic : finding the right religion. More on that another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing in the world - children napping at the same time.

Although, I tend to nap also instead of talk. Hmmmmm.