Saturday, August 4, 2007

Evil In My Livingroom



This is what is going on in my livingroom RIGHT NOW! This is Randy and Princess H enjoying a nice bowl of fresh churned Bruster's Oreo ice cream. It is delicious. It is full of sugar and goodness. I have had it before, so I know these things. I cannot have it now. And he knows this. And yet, you see the complete lack of guilt here, right? sigh... I will have a sugar free Popsicle and try to stop myself from seething in jealousy. He is not the one trying to lose weight..yet, but if he keeps this up...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mmmmm the ice cream looks good! I haven't had any since my son was born. Somehow, the sugar in it gets filtered through breastmilk and he ends up not sleeping the whole night! So....I just end up looking at ice cream these days :(