1) Princess H was supposed to be a Princess for Halloween. She wore the costume at her birthday party. It was really cute. She was fine with it. She had absolutely NO PROBLEM with being a Princess.
2) Last year Super Z was Super Man. This year he was the Flash. As we were getting the Princess and the Flash dressed, the Princess rebelled. " This just isn't right!," she thought to herself. " He always gets to be super! I want to be super too!" This wasn't actually said in words though. It was expressed through screaming and crying and ripping off of the Princess costume. It was expressed through head banging and cape finding. It was a lovely moment.
3) Princess H ended up going Trick Or Treating as Sumina Man Girl with a Princess Wand.
4) Actually Randy ended up carrying Sumina Man Girl with a Princess Wand everywhere, as befits a super of her station.
6) The Flash ran everywhere. Randy, Jesus, and I just did our best to keep up and keep him from being killed. I mean he is the Flash. He is very very fast.
7) We weren't able to keep him perfectly safe though. The Flash did take a big nose dive flying trip over this here curb. He broke his bucket. He hurt his toe. He scraped his knee. But did that stop the Flash? Oh no. He is a super.
8) We got out bearings, took in our surroundings, thought about how very large our neighborhood is, licked our wounds and kept on trucking ( for what seemed like forever.)
9) The Flash and Sumina Man Girl with a Princess Wand were the cutest kids around. It was no contest really. I mean, look at this cuteness.
10) The Flash impressed everyone (including Sumina Man Girl with a Princess Wand) with his giant muscles. And yes, those giant muscles allowed him to carry his own bucket the WHOLE WAY for the first time ever.
11) Super Z picked our pumpkin this year on his class trip. It was HIS pumpkin. It was not OUR pumpkin. It was HIS.
12) Because it was HIS Pumpkin he drew the face on it. He did a great job, I hope you can see this. Randy cut out the face. That was the only interaction that us mere mortals were allowed to have with Z's pumpkin. As you can see the drawing was very elaborate, so he wasn't able to get it exactly like Z wanted it, but I think it turned out pretty good.