Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things That Make Me Laugh

1) The part in the movie Dumb and Dumber where they find Petey the bird dead, with his head cut off and the Jim Carrey guy says, " Well, Petey was really old...it was just his time." That is paraphrased by the way. I am not sure if that is exactly what he said, but it was funny as hell. The rest of the movie I could live without. That scene though...it slayed me.

2) 40 Fun Things to do in an elevator.

3) Dane Cook's skit about Mr. Kool Aid. Oh YEAH!!!




4) Most things that I say. Because yes, I am one of those annoying people who find themselves amusing. I kill me.

5) The Saturday Night Live skit "Dick in a Box". I am sorry, but it really does. It never gets old.

6) My sister.
7) Randy dancing. It looks a little bit like this.

8) When someone else is laughing. I can't help it. I am a follower.

9) Oh, The Joys. She is going through a tough time right now, but most days this chick keeps me rolling.

10) The Office. The one I work in, with it's cast of clowns, and the show. You should see my friend Cat throw down a booty dance in the Midst of the cube pool while I DJ a Friday afternoon dance party. Believe me, it has happened. Shake it Cat!

11) Jagermeister. First I laugh, then I get sick. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often this decade.

12)Babies in sunglasses.
13) My Ding a ling.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your laughs. Only you would think of My Ding a ling. And, kids in sunglasses are adorable.

Madam Crunchypants said...

my dingaling. Cracks me up every single time.

Love.

Good 13 list!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

i loved the joke link for the elevator and kids in sunnies too - great link.
Ding a ling is funny,too !

Amanda said...

i remember the first time i heard my ding a ling......it had me laughing for days!

Anonymous said...

Yes, most things you say are very funny! Except for Dumb and Dumber which is the dumbest!

I am listening to My Ding a Ling now. hehe Haven't heard that in ages. Except around her it is a wing ding, not a ding a ling.....

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Dick in a Box is my all time favorite funny skit EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Great list, Serina. :)

Momo Fali said...

"Pretty bird...pretty bird". That scene cracks me up!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

'My Dingaling' hasn't been heard in years!

jenn said...

I love when I start laughting because someone else is laughing, and then neither one of us can stop laughung! Great list!
Happy TT!

Jenni said...

I'd never seen that Dick in the Box sketch, but I had to giggle when I saw it. (That's what she said, right?) The band that Danny was in in high school used to sing "My Dingaling" and he taught it to the kids when they were quite young:-O Yeah, that one makes the whole family laugh:o)

Anonymous said...

i love to laugh too. great post! thanks for stopping by my TT.

Unknown said...

Hysterical!

Mine's not nearly funny but it's up!

\

My dingaling!

Anonymous said...

GREAT list! I'm glad I found this on your site today!

Happy belated TT!