Sunday, October 7, 2007

In 10 Words or Less

I have received three awards in my short blog life. I have received the Nice Matters Award three times, the Egel Nest Award, and The I'm Fabulous Award. I am starting to think that I look like an ungrateful witch because I haven't done a post about these yet. I want those of you who gave me these to know that I am not really evil. I am just a procrastinator. And I tend to agonize over decisions for way to long. I am trying to make sure that I pass each award on to the right blogger, as a result, I think I am taking way too much time to get on with it already. I am proud to announce that that post will be ready by tomorrow! So come by tomorrow night to see who the lucky recipients are.
My friend Cat at Soulsurvive has tagged me with a lovely new Meme. This is the stuff of genius. She created this meme, so I guess that means that she is a genius.
Basically you have to answer the given questions in 10 words or less.
  1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? To laugh with those that I love.
  2. What is your greatest fear? Something bad happening to my family.
  3. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Tough question. I love European history, so I'll say Elizabeth.
  4. Which living person do you most admire? Easy, my Grandmother.
  5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My great love of food.
  6. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Let's start with stupidity, close-mindedness, nosiness, and selfishness.
  7. What is your greatest extravagance? My $50 birthday shoes.
  8. What is your favorite journey? The journey home.
  9. On what occasion do you lie? Maybe to spare someone's feelings. I usually don't lie.
  10. What do you dislike most about your appearance? It is a toss up between my nose and my weight.
  11. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "What the crap!?!" and "Of course you do."
  12. What is your greatest regret? That Randy's Grandma never got to meet the kids.
  13. What or who is the greatest love of your life? The man who snores and the kids who yell.
  14. When and where were you happiest? Everyday since May 10, 1998. Everywhere that I have been with him.
  15. Which talent would you most like to have? Painting: A talent that I don't have, but would like.
  16. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? We would live closer to each other.\
  17. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Two stubborn , creative geniuses that came from my womb.
  18. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? A member of my family.
  19. If you could choose what/who to come back as, what would it be? I am going to have to stick with a member of my family.
  20. What is your most treasured possession? My pillow, I have had it for twenty years.
  21. What is your favorite occupation? Reading.
  22. What is your most marked characteristic? Either my height, my curly hair, or my pointy nose.
  23. What is the quality that you most like in a man? Honesty and devotion.
  24. What is the quality that you most like in a woman? Honesty and devotion.
  25. What do you most value in your friends? Honesty and devotion.
  26. Who are your heroes in real life? All of the women in my family.
  27. What is it that you most dislike? Rats, mice, beavers, birds, raccoons, frogs, chipmunks, opossums, and Guinea pigs.
  28. How would you like to die? Loved.
  29. What is your motto? Oh yeah, I can do that.

I am going to tag:

WorksforMom

Bilbo

MomChatter

Just keep the answers short and sweet.Remember, less than ten words. It is okay if you don't get around to this right away. Just let me know when you do. Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Bilbo said...

Hmmm...10 words or less, eh? Okay, I'll take that one on. I've got to cook dinner now, but I'll probably answer this tomorrow morning, and will let you know when it's up. Thanks for the tag! Bilbo.

Unknown said...

What a great meme!!
Love it!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Thanks for the tag (I think). :-)

I'll have mine up tomorrow am.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

And BTW, your reponses were so awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Totally concur about honesty & your occupation as reading.

Bilbo said...

Serena, my response is up at my blog. Be careful what you wish for...

Bilbo

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun! I'll get on it soon... maybe tomorrow... coming home from vacation SUCKS!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's done... and posted. I never did say that your answers rock! Many were about the same as what I would say, but I changed them so I wouldn't be a TOTAL follower! :)