Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Desktop Revealed

So one of the coolest people ever, the delightful Blue Momma of the Fishbowl, has tagged me to reveal the monstrosity that is my desktop.
This is a pretty cheesy picture of the oh so sexy Spike that I found on the Internet. This is mostly my desktop because Randy kept putting Dr. Who pictures on here and I was sick of it. I thought he would see this and get the point. Instead he put a 22 year old Angelina Jolie in a bikini as his desk top on the new computer. I am still trying to figure out what the appropriate come back would be. Maybe shirtless Brad Pitt from Fight Club? Maybe so. There are definitely some buttons on here that I don't use. The two that are used most frequently are the Explorer Button and the City of Heroes button. That is right, I forgot to tell you guys that my alter ego is a three eyed blue elf on City of Heroes named Zillinia. I am layered folks, like an ogre.
I have to tag five people to share their naked souls, I mean desk tops with the world. Those people are ...drum roll please...
So if you were tagged, the instructions are below. I hope you enjoy getting your computer all naked for us. If you are too shy...or too busy...or have to many other posts to do...or just hate being tagged...or hate me...whatever , I understand. Just know, I tag with love.
My Desktop Free View Instructions:
A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's just yummy. I tried to blow it up though and it won't let me! You're teasing me. No fair!

So that is the best desktop I've seen so far. Definitely. But what does it say? I can't quite make it out.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for calling me delightful! I'm not feeling so delightful tonight. I'm feeling more old and decrepit....

Unknown said...

You know, I often wonder why we don't join in the animal world & procreate & then eat our husbands. Would solve many a woe, wouldn't it?

Amanda said...

WOW you have a very neat desktop!

CdS said...

Ha! I thought that was Mr. Jay from America's Top Model at first. I was going to say I didn't know you were THAT into him. But I see its Spike so that makes more sense. Not surprising.

Honeybell said...

Spike . . . yummy :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your directions were too complicated for me. Fortunately, I had the picture I used when I asked this for my TWQ. You'll find the picture on the bottom of my latest post.