Monday, October 1, 2007

Even More About Me Meme!

So I have been tagged by a brainy lass,who goes by the name Anglophile Football Fanatic, to tell you five interesting factoids about myself that you don't know, yet. This is getting a little tough. I mean, come on! I shared my hundred things, I have done two interviews, and I have babbled on an on for pretty much two months straight now. Surely I have shared all of my interesting facts, no?
"NO WAY!!," as Princess H would say. The interesting factoids about me just go on and on. My coolness factor is infinite, just ask...me.
So basically, I tied Randy to a chair and forced him to help me come up with odd/interesting things about myself, that I couldn't think of on my own. Don't get me wrong, I came up with most of them. I am the brains of this outfit, after all. He just helped to point me in the right direction...my soul mate...my compass.
  1. I am an obsessive counter. I know how many ceiling tiles are in any room that I spend more than ten minutes in. I count patterns on walls, words that I type, yellow lines as I drive down the road, seconds that a kiss lasts, and so forth and so on. It isn't that I am actually thinking about the counting, it is just something that goes on in the back of my mind. It is the backdrop to my regular thinking, if you will. If this some kind of condition? Have any of you heard of this? Should I be worried?
  2. I eat one thing at a time, when I eat. Wild huh? I don't just shove it all in at once. Haha. let me clarify, I eat one food at a time. Say there is corn, turkey, and dressing on my plate; I will eat the corn first, as I like it the least. When the corn is gone, I will it the turkey. When the turkey is gone, I will eat my favorite, the dressing. It goes like that at every meal. One food at a time, in order from worst to best.
  3. I absolutely hate the feeling of dirt or dust on my body. I cannot stand to even walk barefoot on dirt. Just the thought of mud under my fingernails makes me want to die. I am not sure what caused this. Just know, dirt on my skin gives me the heebee-geebees BIG TIME!! This is probably the reason that I am not much of a gardener...
  4. I took the ACT test as part of an honors program when I was in the 7th grade. I made a 22. I was all excited, " So I can go to college, right, Mom?!? You only have to have an 18 to get into college!" Uh, no, I got to go to the eighth grade. Sadly I only gained 8 points in the years between the 7th and the 11th grade. If only I would have studied more!! My poor 7th grade potential was wasted.
  5. I am a finely tuned reader of people. I call it feeling vibes, because I am hippie like that. I can walk into a house and tell you the mood of everybody there in less than a minute. This is not really a blessing. It makes it impossible for me to ignore the fact that people are angry or upset. I am forced to fret and worry about it, even though I know that in most cases there is absolutely nothing that i can do about it.

So, I hope you guys found that remotely interesting. Now for the fun part! I get to tag seven people. Here are the chosen few:

9 comments:

Gina said...

My sister-in-law is a one-thing-at-a time eater. However, with her, nothing can even be touching on her plate. We're talking separate bowls if necessary.

Special K ~Toni said...

The eating thing I have never heard of before! I will try and get to this soon!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This was REALLY interesting Serina. I (shamelessly admit) do the same thing with counting everything. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

Unknown said...

I think it's a good thing you count. I mean, you are in finance/accounting, right? It would be perty helpful in that profession. Oh, and I'm brainy? I thought I was just bitchy. Nice to know I'm seen as a little intellectual. Now, back to watching Backyardigans.

Anonymous said...

Apparently several of my in-laws do this eating thing. I'm preparing myself because it's likely the kids will do it... this is a trait passed down in the genes, right?!

In my house, my dad made a LOT of mush/slop, leftover creations. So, we learned to eat everything mixed together... no choice about it unless you wanted to starve! :)

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the tag, girlie!

Pretty wild stuff! Well, not wild. Interesting! My Dad mushed his food together - that would have sent you to the moon!

Unknown said...

I used to be the same way with my food. As I got older, I got a little more adventurous with some of my food and mixed it together.

(Is it just me or is Toni's avatar creeping anyone else out?)

Honeybell said...

I eat my foods one a time also!! And if they touch? Ewww.

A casserole could send me into seizures. :|

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Interesting facts. Though some would regularly walk barefoot, others do not like what they could be treading on.