Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun Monday

This week's Fun Monday is being hosted by WT, he wants to see some clothing art. That's tee shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, sports uniforms or any bit of clothing that you or your kids own that has interesting, funny or artistic graphics.

Well, I personally don't have any clothing with graphics. This is a fact that I never knew about myself until now. Very interesting. I am going to share the favorite graphic tees of Randy, Super Z, and Princess H in no particular order. Let's see if you guys can match the shirts to the correct owner. I am also throwing in the knee and cuff of my favorite old ripped jeans. I consider these jeans a work of art. I hope you all have a terrific Monday!







12 comments:

ChrisB said...

You can pay a lot of money for designer jeans like those! The family has nice t-shirts.

Fianna said...

Loving the monkey! Wonder if I could find it in adult sizes!

Robin M said...

Ah yes, Thomas. He was my son's favorite for many years. We have quite a collection of track and trains. Wonder what we will do with it all.

Happy fun monday

Robin of mytwoblessings

Molly said...

Cute shirts for kids. Doesn't everyone love Star Wars?

kitten said...

Love your jeans!

Anonymous said...

Super Z wears the monkey, Princess H wears Star Wars, and Randy wears Thomas.

You can't fool me. I be smart.

Why are the knees of your jeans worn out? Just wondering....

Pamela said...

I would wear any of those shirts.
I'll guess the same as blue momma.

Your baby pix of the princes remind me so much of my youngest 26 years ago

Unknown said...

I like Princess H's monkey, too. And, theThomas one? Would fit well at our house, too!

Amanda said...

The monkey is SO CUTE!

Honeybell said...

Love the jeans!!

*stomps feet*

I want someone to dress in a pink monkey T-shirt! I could get one for one of the boys, but then I'd just have to pay for the therapy later . . .

Kerith Collins said...

i love the star wars...my kids would vote for thomas

Tiggerlane said...

I'm wondering if the Star Wars is vintage - or recent? Nowadays, they are remaking everything and then wearing it out so it looks vintage - so one never knows!