Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Crazy Name Meme

The Kelson Crew made my day by tagging me with this cute little meme. The most impressive part of this meme to me is that I get to share my many aliases with the world. From now on, when you hear about the notorious gangsta Neapolitan Oreo getting busy with a male stripper on a table in New York, you'll know that it was me. And thanks to this post, you'll probably even know which shoes I was wearing.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
Puppup Accord - That's right, baby. Puppup Accord is rocking the house tonight!
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Neapolitan Oreo - Who just happens to enjoy getting busy with male strippers who look like Nick Lachey.
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
SBla - What the crap is that supposed to be?
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Human - Hehe
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Hope Natchez - Oh, a soap opera star named Hope! How original. I was born to be ion the soaps.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
BlaSe - That is pronounced blaze, as in blaze of glory. And I am a bad ass from a galaxy far far away.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”)
The Black Diet Pepsi - Evil Coca-Cola fans flee from the very mention of my name.
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers)
Russell Lamar - I like this one. It does sound like a Nascar name, doesn't it?
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy)
Oscar Whatchamacallit - Oh Lord, I am rolling here. Obviously I need to become a stripper and use this name. With a great stripper name like this? It has to be a sign.
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Pearl My Momma Doesn't Have a Middle Name - Very sly. I would never be found.

This was great fun. I am almost peeing on myself here. So now, I tag three people who know how to bring on the fun...

Blue Momma, The Life of the Fishbowl, herself

Heather, The Mighty Queen of Shake Shake

Another Fun Lady, The one and only Anglophile Football Fanatic

4 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Cool! I did this a while back- I called it when i am famous!

OhTheJoys said...

Hope Natchez? Meet Ann Farewell.

CdS said...

I wrote all of the types of names down so I could participate but, alas, I was not tagged. : (

You're answers were good though.

Everydaytreats said...

I am Blackie Pilot, ROCKSTAR.