So I have to go into the office today. On a Sunday. This is not fun. This is not my idea of a good time. But as part of the testing group on the Upgrade, which serves no purpose as far as I can tell, it is my duty. When duty calls, I complain...and then go.
Other than that we have had an excellent weekend. I will give you some highlights...
- Princess H got out of the tub and ran streaking through the house while pooping. You heard me right, running through the house while pooping.
- My husband grilled me a big fat juicy steak. It was just as good as it sounds.
- Super Z decided that his Jack- O - Lantern should have Flash ears, a.k.a. Thunder ears, a.k.a. lightning bolt ears.
- I began reading The Red Tent. It is lovely. I am really enjoying it. You should read it. Right now.
- I decided that I am going to write a book. Well, I am going to try. I was talking to my friend, Cat, last week and I decided that I should write a book about my Mamaw F. ( The one who has been married 60 years). I thought about it a bit more this weekend and I decided that it is worth a shot. I am going to begin my research next weekend. That means that I am going for a good long visit. You guys send me good creative vibes.
- My sister decided that her neighbor is a witch. I convinced my sister that she probably will not get turned into a frog.
I will leave you with a lovely shot of Super Z when he still had some baby left in him. I miss that baby. I like the boy, but I miss the baby. Is that acceptable?