Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun Monday

Pamela from The Dust Will Wait is hosting Fun Monday this week. Her assignment was:
I want to see what you see on any given morning this week; from somewhere very near where you live. Front porch, back porch, down the street, around the corner. Just makes sure it's your neighborhood. Post a photo that will send me to the travel agent to book a weekend at your local Bed & Breakfast.

Well, I didn't read the assignment until last night, so I only had this morning to take the pictures. I grabbed my camera as I ran out the door (late of course) to take Super Z to school and head to work. What you see here are two shots of things that I see between home and Z's school. One is a great view of our non fall trees. No fall here in Mississippi. The second is the view of my rear view mirror, you can see a cute little hand wind surfing behind me. I did not take any pictures on the interstate or downtown, so you don't get to see the school to work part of my journey. I am sorry! I value my life and those places are crazy in the mornings. The last picture is the morning view from my office. Happy Monday!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great view!

Walker said...

I just adore Mississippi. Say -- probably a stupid question -- do the deciduous trees lose their leaves at all in Miss?

Unknown said...

I love Super Z mellowing in the back seat. And, your office has a window? You are so above me. I never had a window. Just cubicle warfare and then bratty teenagers I nearly strangled. You above BM & I? Hardly, Serina. We are both poor. We just spend all of our money.

Momo Fali said...

I LOVE the little hand sticking out of the car window. That's a great shot!

katy said...

great office view, love love the little hand photo

Sandy said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm not sure that I could work in an office building like that, window or not. I love the picture of your little guy's hand. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That's a neat office view you have too!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Whoa, I'm loving that window office Serina! Especially with those cute photo frames on the ledge.

Molly said...

And those views are rather pleasant.

Anonymous said...

I never had such a nice view from my office. Once I had the truck scale outside of my window. I so miss the fumes.

Then I also had the roof of the maintenance building. Though thre were trees behind it, but I could only see their tops.

So where in AL were the boys camping? You should have come with them and visited us!

my4kids said...

you have a great view on your drive leaving home. Love the pic of the little hand out the window!

Bilbo said...

I envy you the view from your office. The view from my "office" is of the adjoining cubicles, and the only windows are on the computers. Sigh. The rear-view mirror photo is cute. Years ago we had a dog named Wooly, a small black mixed-breed terrier, who used to ride in the back seat of our Aerostar van. The configuration of the windows wouldn't let her stick her whole head out the window, so what we saw in the rear view mirror was a little, twitching black nose. It was very cute!

Tiggerlane said...

Nice photos - and glad you didn't risk your life taking photos on the entire commute!

That little hand photo is precious...

ChrisB said...

That's a sweet little hand. That's a nice view to see as you drive to work, but I don't think I would fancy driving downtown! Your office looks bright and you have cute family pictures to keep you going through the day.