Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stressed Out and NaBloPoMo

Thursday 13 is below :)
I am doing NaBloPoMo. That means I am going to be posting EVERYDAY in November!! Even on the weekends. I have no idea how that is going to go. But I am up for a challenge. Now on with the show...
I am usually a pretty calm person. Mellow is my middle name. I am able to take most things in stride and not freak out. Sometimes I am so laid back that I am actually laying on the ground. That is just the way I am...usually.
Every now and then though, my Mother's DNA sneaks up on me. Every now and then the circumstances of my life come together with just the right combination needed to produce Evil Serina.
Evil Serina is not fun. I sprout red horns, electricity bursts from my head and I have been known to fry people (Randy) with laser beams from my eyes. I hiss and bang my desk with frightening frequency when I am Evil Serina. I mean that... I actually hiss.
I can always tell when Evil Serina is in the house. I hear myself yelling numbers at my child because he is a slow poke. I have always known that he is a slow poke, this is not new information. But Evil Serina does not understand. She insists that if she yells, "ONE! TWO!! THREE!" and so forth and so on at the boy until he cries that he will no longer be a slow poke. This is stupid of Evil Serina. I mean everyone knows that a crying Super Z moves slower than a non crying Super Z.
Evil Serina also gets mad at Randy over the stupidest things. Take last night for instance, she got mad because so many women in the neighborhood smiled and gushed at him while trick-or-treating, women that she doesn't even know. I mean of course the stay at home Moms know him! He is a stay at home Dad! How is this a bad thing?? How is that his fault?
Evil Serina will not listen to my logic. She just feels all jealous and territorial. She just yells at the children and gets migraines because of work stress.
I am ready for Evil Serina to go. Hit the road, Jack. And don't come back no more no more no more no more.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, I go from Queen of Shake Shake to B*tch of Shake-Shake three days out of the month.

Amanda said...

I think everybody has an evil twin. Its hard to stay calm and nice all the time. And once that twin is out, its SO HARD to stuff her back in to wherever she comes from.

Unknown said...

OOOH! I'm scared. I'm looking you up for Nablahblah!

Momo Fali said...

Evil Momo feels your pain.

Gretchen said...

I'm afraid my evil half has taken hold of me... I used to be so much calmer and more relaxed. I love your picture... wonderful "photo shopping"!! Another NaBloPoMo participant... man, I'm starting to feel left out. I WILL N-O-T sign up... I will N-O-T... Good luck with it... I looked forward to reading you EVERYDAY!! :)

Bilbo said...

Okay, okay, I'm hitting the road! Let me know when the Good Serina is back...

Unknown said...

I am afraid Evil Dana has taken up permanate residence in my body. I just hope Evil Serina doesn't try to do the same thing to you.

Anonymous said...

You could start an Evil Mom Club! My evil side is on display much more than I like and I don't work outside of the home.

Can you imagine what a bitch I was when I was working 70 hours a week? I shudder to think.....

Oh, and cool horns you have, my dear!

Victoria said...

Eww, I HATE posting on the weekends. NaBloPoMo is going to be a BEYOTCH!!!!