So anyway here are my Crazy Eights. Please read Crazy Eights in the voice of the old Price is Right anouncer guy, because that is totally the voice that I am writing it in.
8 things I'm passionate about:
- My husband (have you seen those eyes? He is purty cute)
- My children
- My Family
- Being yourself at all costs
- Dirt Cake
- Human rights
- A tie between Johnny Cash, Angelina Jolie, and this blog
8 Things I want to do before I die:
- Be married 65 years
- Have great grandchildren
- Publish a book
- Own a house again(hopefully soon.)
- Visit Jim Morison's grave in Paris
- Go on a cruise
- Spend a week in Italy
- Pass on many stories to my children
- Of course you do.
- Stop hitting!
- Put your toys in your toy box.
- What the crap!?!
- I love you.
- Give me a kiss.
8 Books I’ve read recently (or am still reading):
- The Red Tent
- Outlander ( Currently reading)
- Real Boys
- The Time Travelers Wife (Currently reading)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Lisey's Story
- The Great Gatsby
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (And do!)
- You Can Call me Al - Paul Simon
- In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
- Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie (My husband's influence)
- Love Shack - The B52s
- Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
- Baby, Now that I've Found You - Alison Krauss
- You're Beautiful - James Blunt
- I'd Love You to Want Me - Lobo
8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:
- They are completely real. No Fake People Allowed!
- They get my humor.
- They love me regardless of how crappy I can be at keeping in touch sometimes.
- When they walk in the room, I feel like we were just together, no matter how long it has been.
- The ability to laugh at themselves.
- They don't take things too seriously.
- I can count on them no matter what.
- I don't care if they see my house dirty.
8 People I Think Should Do Crazy Eights: (Do it or don't, just let me know if you do :)