Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holiday Craziness and Guest Posters

Tomorrow, after work, we will head to Mobile, AL to pick up Ty. We will get to Natchez sometime around midnight. After that all will be a blur of activity and food until we get back here Sunday afternoon. I am tired just thinking about it.
Because I am going to be missing in action, AND I am doing NaBloPoMoHo, there will be a couple of guest posters filling in. I feel like such a celebrity saying that. I am a SUPASTAR!
Please come by and show some support for these guys if you have time. I want them to feel like they are appreciated. I know that I appreciate them.
On Thursday my guest host will be Leigh. Leigh does not have her own blog. She is just a real life friend, who is doing a really nice thing for me. She also happens to be eight months pregnant with twin boys.
On Friday my guest host will be Secret Agent Mama. She is going to share a story of a bus trip, I think. Who knows, she might change her mind. That is allowed here. I can't wait to see what she has to say. I am so honored that she would guest for me, as she is one of my heroes.
On Saturday Cat from Soulsurvive will be my guest host. She is another real life friend. She just happens to also be the writer of one of my favorite blogs. If she says anything negative about me, just remember that she is joking :) I hope.
So I will post a Wordless Wednesday in the morning and then I am out until Sunday. I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And if you aren't in a country that is celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful week anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE! I just posted my Wordless Wednesday! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Wha? MY neck of the woods?! Mobile! Shoot, we should have arranged a hook up!

Bren said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I might do the Bussin' it story, I might not. Inquiring minds will have to come back and see.

Hero, me? Pashaw, girl!