Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Presents That I have Bought This Year
1. Super Z has been dying for this. I am not sure if he will be able to play it, but he will surely pass out with pleasure.
2) A round of pajamas for everyone!! I am a pajama fanatic, Every year I buy way more pajamas than I should...but it makes me happy, so there.
3)Dishes for the princess! She has already opened these once (oops!) and loves them, so I am sure that they'll be a big hit.
4) Super Z and Princess H loved this movie. I got it at Borders for 9$! Can you believe that? And it came with a free charm bracelet. I will let you know who ends up with it. I am sure that Super Z will want it and his Dad will cry from the shame of it all. I can't wait.

5) I love this book. It is one of my all time favorites. My two are definitely Wild Things, so I can't wait to introduce them to this book.
6) The Shake and Go Race Track was another MUST HAVE for Super Z. I don't know how much that means, since he MUST HAVE everything..but still, I think that this one will get a lot of play. 7) We fell in love with this little bike the instant that we saw it. The Princess is always trying to (kill herself on) ride Super Z's bike. We think that this might be a tad bit more her size.

8) Okay, who doesn't love Lincoln Logs? These are another essential in my book.

9) The princess is a HUGE Elmo fan. That, and this baby was only 10$ at Black Friday. Yes, I am crazy. I was in Wal-mart at 4 AM last Friday.

10) This is another Black Friday Special. I got this for my nephew Tater. Super Z LOVES his. I think it has a million miles on it. I am sure that Tater will love it too.
11) This is for Ty. He didn't ask for it. This is me taking a risk. I figure that it will go over well. I mean, he can take cool shots of his friends doing skateboarding tricks, he can take pictures of himself, he can take pictures of pretty girls. The options are endless.

12) A kitchen for Princess H!!! I am the most excited about this one and the next one. I can't wait to play kitchen with the girl. I think we are going to set it up in our kitchen so that we can cook together. I am betting that she loves it.
13) And last, but definitely not least, the red four wheeler!! Super Z has been asking for this for years. I have always been too cheap. I know, that is awful. I finally convinced myself that it was now or never. I can't wait to see the look on his face Christmas morning.


26 comments:

Country Dawn said...

I just read Where the Wild Things are to the littles tonight! :) And my son LOVES that big Tonka truck!

Anonymous said...

You are already shopping? I better get on it! Happy TT.

Gattina said...

Father Christmas seems to be very generous this year, lol ! But isn't it dangerous to show all the gifts on Internet before ? Fortunately your kids apparently don't know yet how to open a computer !

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is going to have a fabulous Christmas!

Robin said...

What a haul! Lucky kids :).

I remember that Operation game from when I was a kid (pre-SpongeBob obviously), and Where the Wild Things Are is a favorite in our house too. So are the toy kitchen and dishes for that matter. Did you get her play food too?

Amanda said...

You are going to be the MOST LOVE MOM on Christmas morning! Those gifts are amazing!

I'm going to point my mom to this post, even though I'm already 30 yrs old and no longer getting presents under any trees.

Tempest Knight said...

You're so lucky you already bought them. I'm jealous! Hahaha! I've not bought mine yet.

Anonymous said...

I have bought nothing. At all. And now I feel bad about it. Way to go Serina Hope

SandyCarlson said...

This is a great selection. I bet No. 11 will definitely go over big.

Anonymous said...

5)-my all time fave, too!

Great list and great pressies!!

Bilbo said...

Wow, what great gifts! Will you adopt me????

K.M. Saint James said...

I'm with bilbo . . . can I come for Christmas, too?

We still have my daughter's kitchen packed away in the garage (even though she's now in college). I remember those great days, watching her, stirring all the appropriate bowls, and just enjoying her . . . joy! Cherish those moments, they disappear all too quickly.

As for the four-wheeler . . . won't that be fun? Your neighbors should be able to hear your son squeal with joy.

Lori said...

Im almost done too...isnt it wonderful?? Although, my kids only want really expensive things and money because they are teenagers. I miss going to Toys R US:( Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Cynthia said...

Well it looks like a great Christmas at your house!

John A Hill said...

I miss those Christmas mornings when the kids were young. I see many of their toys on your list; tea set(dishes), kitchen, tonka truck, operation...Wow.
It's going to be great!

JUST A MOM said...

13 WOW I just sat here thinking adn I can't think of 1

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You've got some treatsa in for Christmas. I suspect you will like the kitchen just as much!

Unknown said...

Yay for the kid folk. We'll be donning #6 for the birthday come April.

Bren said...

#5 is one of our favorites! Looks like a good Christmas for your little ones!

JUST A MOM said...

go see what i have for you

JO said...

i haven't started my christmas shopping yet... now i am starting to panic...

Anonymous said...

BLOG BLING ALERT::BLOG BLING ALERT!
Check out my "Award-o-rama" post and don't forget to scroll down to see the newest award on the scene!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Excellent list Serina. I so wanted that chicken Elmo for $10.

And Operation? ooooooh, what good taste he has!

amanda rae said...

looks like you are already done with your christmas shopping! i haven't even started!

happy tt!

-a

Unknown said...

I got my son a video camera last year and he loves it. I would have never imagined the things that an 11 year old boy could take videos of!

Anonymous said...

Punkin is getting that same kitchen! And a dune buggy vs a 4 wheeler, but still, it goes zoom zoom and he'll love it.

I can't wait until Christmas!!! Sounds like your kids Christmas is going to rock, too!