Wednesday, November 14, 2007

He's All About Making Others Happy

So for the second day in a row Super Z's teacher wanted me to call her.
Yesterday the problem was roughhousing and not paying attention. I have come to expect this report. I am getting quite adept at grounding him from his bike for these offences.
Today? Today was special.
Today's problem was pinching girls' butts.
"What!?,"you ask.
You heard me right. My four year old son got in trouble today for pinching the behinds of multiple female classmates.
Mrs. Lee told me that she told him to stop and then fifteen minutes later he was doing it again, just reaching out and grabbing a pinch of the nearest girl's booty.
Mrs. Lee took him out in the hall. She told him in no uncertain times that he had to stop.
My angel nodded and acted contrite.
10 minutes later another girl was assaulted.
That time he was put in time out.
After time out Mrs. Lee asked him if he was going to stop.
Super Z nodded, but he couldn't let it go there. He had to explain his actions, "But Mrs. Lee, they like it. It makes them happy. It makes them laugh. I just want to make them laugh."
How can you punish that? I mean, he just wants to make the world a happier place.
I can't even begin to imagine where that boy comes up with this mess.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, dear! That is too funny. And, obviously, you cannot stop him from making the world a better place. I wonder where he saw that?

Natalie said...

Oh boy. That's actually pretty funny. I can totally see my little goofball boy trying to pull out an excuse like that in a few years.

JUST A MOM said...

HAHAHHA TOO SMART FOR HIS OWN GOOD just what will he do later to make the girls happy??


AND you have alphabit's in your town?

JUST A MOM said...

oh crap you still get the dill pickle lays too huh

Amanda said...

I LOVE reading the Adventures of Super Z.

At the moment Aaron is peeking down people's blouses but....they still excuse him because they know he's breastfed. I hope he doesn't hang on to THAT habit.

Anonymous said...

hehe Has somebody been watching Mommy and Daddy? You bad girl!

Punkin likes to tickle. So please, ladies, no belly shirts on your little girls if we are around. Because he will "tickle, tickle, tickle".

Just ask the belly dancer we picked up Halloween night. Seriously.

Unknown said...

That is too funny! Sounds like Super Z is going to be quite the ladies man when he is a little older!