Monday, November 26, 2007

Still Sick

I am feeling a little better, a little further away from Death's Door. I am still only useful for holding down the couch, but at least I am no longer a prisoner of the bathroom.
The Princess has been a 100% since this morning. Thank You, God. She is obviously the strongest of us girls.
We (meaning Randy and Super Z mainly) got the tree up. It looks great. Tomorrow I will share pictures. Tomorrow I will feel better. I hope. Tomorrow I will catch up with all of my Internet friends. But for now, back to bed or couch, whichever catches my fancy first.
Don't abandon me. I promise to be entertaining again one day soon...to be more than just a NaBloPoMoHo phoning in reports of illness.
I will leave you with this really cute picture of Super Z two years ago.

11 comments:

Honeybell said...

Poor girl! Hoping you feel better. Oh, and THOSE BLONDIE CURLS! What a doll!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the princess is better. But, the queen? I hope you have your minions take good care of you!

Momo Fali said...

I hope you're feeling back to your old self soon!

Gretchen said...

Just take care of yourself and get better soon... glad to hear you're starting to come out of it! AND glad to hear Princess H is all better! :)

Bilbo said...

Hope you get well soon. This is a bad time of year to have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel! Looking forward to the tree pictures, too!

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear that you're still sick. Hope you get lots of rest. You don't want to be sick during this happy season. Get well soon.

John A Hill said...

Hang in there! get well.

Bren said...

Take care and get yourself better!

Unknown said...

I sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

We will all still be here, you just make sure you get yourself all well. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than coming into Christmas with a stomach bug. Well, except for having a stomach bug ON Christmas. I really hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You must have to push yourself to post on the blog when you're in an awful condition.