Sunday, November 25, 2007

Phoning In A Post

In the words of Blue Momma, I am phoning this one in.
  • I am so grateful to my guest posters. I think that they all did an excellent job. Actually, I think that they did so well that I pale in comparison. I will have to try to do better if I plan to have such fantastic guests in the future.
  • Secret Agent Mama!! I am so sorry that I didn't get you the info. I am glad that you were able to find a way. I am almost ashamed to say that I worried about that all weekend.
  • We had a great Thanksgiving.
  • I am now dying from a stomach bug.
  • I was holding the tree up for Randy today while he fiddled with the stand when it washed over me. ( I got a real tree! But don't feel like touching it. Super Z is so distressed over the naked tree.)
  • Princess H got sick about two hours later. Poor sick baby.
  • Bah...This sucks so bad.

9 comments:

Bren said...

Poor sick baby and poor sick mama! Get some rest and feel better soon! *hugs*

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Oh, frick on a stick. I'm so sorry S. That is simply not fair to return from a holiday sick. And, the princess got it? I sure hope the boys don't. You gals get better soon.

Blue Momma said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Missed you!

Secret Agent Mama said...

Oh Serina, I'm sorry that your great weekend ended with sickies. That really is no fun.

As for the pw, I was gonna post my post in a comment if I had to. One way or the other, b/c I didn't want to let you down. You shouldn't have worried, I'm a secret agent mama, after all! ;)

XOOXOX Anytime you need a guest poster, I got your back!

John said...

Welcome back, Serina. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Pamela said...

who did your thursday post?

enjoyed reading your guests.

Amanda said...

Oh no. Poor you and Princess H. I hope you two get better soon and nobody else gets the bug.

Dana said...

I loved all of your guest posts!

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hope you feel much better soon, Serena.