- Secret Agent Mama - She is wonderful. Her kids are beautiful. She takes awesome self portraits. I want to move in with her. She is indeed a bowl rocker.
- Amanda of The Milk Bar - Amanda is awesome she has homes in every corner of the world. She dreams of being a breast feeding consultant. She built her lovely little Aaron his very own Pentagon...and she has all of her old cassette tapes. Amanda is indeed a rocker of the bowl.
My next award in the Nice Matters Award. This nice matters award is a little sexier than the last one that I got. I am so pleased that the one and only Anglophile Football Fanatic deemed me worthy of the sexy nice award. Who doesn't want to be sexy nice?
I have decided that The Sexy Nice Matters award, as I have deemed it, should go to...drum roll please....
- Bilbo of Bilbo's Thought Collection - I am sorry, but nothing is as sexy nice as a man who is a well written deep thinker, except maybe a man who thinks that his wife is the best looking woman around, and Bilbo? He fits both of those bills.
- Bren of Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed - Bren always has the nicest comments. She is also a hell of a haiku writer with gorgeous little babies. Bren, you are SO SEXY NICE.
The next award came to me from Amanda. I was so happy that she thought my blogging hit the mark. Hitting the mark is a great compliment. Yay! I hit the mark..for someone at least.
I am passing on this pretty piece of Blog Bling to two bloggers who always hit the mark for me.....drum roll, please....
- Soulsurvive - Cat is a very well written blogger. Her posts always make me stop and think and feel. That is what I call hitting the mark. She is an awesome single woman tackling the world one day at a time, you should check her out.
- Anglophile Football Fanatic - AFF always hits the mark for me. Her stories of puppy and SD and her heartache of living far away from her parents, these things always touch me. I know exactly where she is coming from.
I received The Colors of Friendship Award from Jaye at Just A Mom. This award is so pretty and special to me. Thanks Jaye!!
Those who have been deemed worthy of this pretty award are...drum roll please...
- Captain Picard of Captain Picard's Journal - The Captain is one of a kind. If you are interested in checking out the newest frontiers of Blog World...check out the captain.
- Dana of Life Turned Upside Down - Dana brings color to every situation. Even if you are reading too many blogs you need to check out this one. Her self styled Fresh Prince of BellAire About Me won me over from the start.
- Momchatter - Mom Chatter is awesome. If I hadn't loved her blog from the start, which I did, I would have definitely been won over by her 100 Things Post. She brings all kinds of cool to blog land.
My winning Attitude Award came from Bilbo. I am not sure whose blog Bilbo is reading to get this impression of me, but I am so pleased that he likes me. Thanks again, Bilbo!
And those who I deem worthy of the Winning Attitude Award Are...DRUM ROLL....ONE LAST TIME ....
- Blue Momma of Life in the Fishbowl- Blue Momma is my hero. She is one of a kind. And I love her dearly. If we lived in the same state I would be at her house everyday. I never knew that you could find friends on the Internet until I found Blue Momma. She was the first of many. She handles all of life's little tragedies with humor and grace. If that isn't a winning attitude, I don't know what is.
- Just A Mom - Just a Mom is way more that a Mom. She is a parenting revolution. She is a shining example of what all parents should be. In her, I have found inspiration. She is Mom Extraordinaire
- What Works for Us - What doesn't work for this woman? She manages to make every little challenge that comes her way sound both doable and funny as hell. She is Winning Attitude with an A+.
Now you see why I put this off. I want to give them to everyone. I love all of you so much. You all give me something new and special. I am so glad to have blog friends like you guys. I can't wait to get more bling so that I can pass it on to even more of you.