Saturday, November 3, 2007

Welcome to my Saturday

This is where NaBloPoMo gets the hardest for me. Every few weeks I spend the weekend in Natchez, my home town. When I stay at my Mom's there is no Internet...so that is a challenge. I still have to figure out what I am going to do Thanksgiving weekend. This used to not be a problem, as my sister lived right down the road...but alas, she moved away.
At my Dad's, where I am now, there is obviously Internet, but I am usually too busy to use it, what with all the four wheeler riding and hanging out around the bonfire. But, I am in this for real. NaBloPoMo all the way! So while everyone else is out relaxing by the fire I came in to throw out my daily post. I was going to put up some lovely pictures from my awesome relaxing day, but the pictures take forever to upload here. So you only get one. This is a close up or our fire. I thought it was a pretty cool shot. I love the beauty of fire on a cool fall evening. Speaking of which, I think I'll get back out there. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you make Smores? Cause you need to make smores when you play pyro!

John A Hill said...

Try writing your poss in advance (yeah, right!) and then you only have to find the time and place to log on long enough to go to your site and publish.

Bren said...

Sounds nice, Serina. My mom isn't far from there in Louisiana. I miss doing things like that.

Mouthy Girl said...

Excellent fire picture...more importantly, TRES WONDERFUL picture of Evil Serina! I was dying laughing when I saw it.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Buddha Girl found you! She is one of my favorites.

Be careful around that fire! It's fun, but it's hot you know. Just wanted to point that out. We have fire in Alabama, too. hint hint

Secret Agent Mama said...

Are guest bloggers allowed for NaBloPoMo? B/c if so, just holler at me and I'll do something to help; I shouldn't be too far from my trust Gateway!