Saturday, November 17, 2007

Does it get any better than this?

At the risk of sharing too much...





  • It is noon and I just crawled out of bed.
  • I am surrounded by silence (Thanks Mom!).
  • I am eating home made red beans and rice (Thanks Mom!) that I didn't make.
  • I just opened a brand new bottle of wine.
  • I am completely relaxed.
  • I went on a Real date last night and...
  • Get this, my husband said that he was out with the prettiest girl in Mississippi.
  • I am in my underwear...
  • and no one is asking me where my pants are.
  • The kids are having a wonderful time.
  • The weather is perfect.
  • I shaved my legs this morning...
  • I have wonderful plans and not an ounce of stress.

You guys have a great weekend! I'll be checking in when I get a chance.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, that's great. Other than the leg shaving. That would be one thing that I wouldn't do to enjoy myself. Have a glass for me!

Gretchen said...

Yeah you!! What a perfect sounding day/night! :)

Cynthia said...

Ok, I am sitting in my running gear, I haven't had a shower and we are all stuck inside because it's raining...lucky you;)

JUST A MOM said...

um can I come to your house,,,,,



oh wait I guess not that is the point huh,, enjoy

Bilbo said...

Eating red beans and rice in your underwear at noon? It just doesn't get any better than that! I hope the prettiest girl in Mississippi's weekend continues to be such a great one!

Amanda said...

Sounds like things are going great. While I always enjoy your posts, I hope you DON'T check in here and just continue having a wonderful weekend. We'll all still be here waiting to read about what you did.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!

Bren said...

Man, you are lucky! I'd love some of Mom's red beans and rice right now.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm jealous. Hope you enjoyed every single, solitude moment Serina.

Anonymous said...

OMG, the part about where your pants are...my boys ask the same thing...why do we have to wear pants?

hahahahaha

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You sound like you had a super day.

Anonymous said...

N i c e...

I know what it means when I shave my legs......!

You need a night/day like this at least 4x/year.......assures sanity.