Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thursday 13

13 Annoying Things That My Sweet Husband Does
  1. He is a big whiny baby when he is sick. I mean, Princess H has nothing on this man. Each illness is the sickest that he has ever been in his entire life. If he keeps up this pattern he'll be dead by 40.
  2. He does not like to go out and eat. He would rather pick something up and bring it back home. To this I say, what is the point?
  3. He can't find anything...ever, even if it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS NOSE.
  4. He is shorter than me, and he puts his cold feet against my legs when we get in bed. Ladies, I know that many of your husbands' complain about this. Please have pity on them.
  5. When I get aggravated at him, his solution is to pucker up his lips and blow me a kiss.
  6. He gets annoyed when I am blogging ( AKA surfing other people's blogs for too long ) and he huffs and puffs.
  7. He does not know how to put wet towels in the dirty clothes hamper.
  8. He hangs empty clothes hangers up on the door jamb while he is folding clothes and then leaves them there.
  9. When I want to sleep late on the weekends, he says that it is his day off.
  10. He talks to our neighbors and I don't. In being friendly, he makes me look decidedly unfriendly. haha, I am really evil, huh?
  11. He is the nice parent, so therefore I am the not so nice parent.
  12. He does not eat any vegetable other than beans. Sigh, try convincing a four year old to eat broccoli when his Daddy won't.
  13. He refuses to admit that I know everything.

What am I going to do with this man?


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that most men have difficulties with laundry hampers. Great list.

Anonymous said...

Except for the cold feet thing you are describing my husband.

He's not cold because he is wrapped up in 27 blankets even in the middle of the summer. In Alabama.

And he's sweating. Thank God for king sized beds. And kid's rooms!

*Rae* said...

Great list my bf isnt bad but OMG number 3 totally describes him lol I swear it could be sitting on the table glowing in green & he would still miss it lol Happy TT

Robin said...

Sadly both #1 and #13 are endemic to those bearing the Y chromosome...

Bilbo said...

We like to go out to eat, but we also enjoy reading while eating...and most restaurants think we're nuts when we open up books at the table. So we often go the takeout route so that we can read while we eat. The table at home is bigger, anyhow!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why possessing a Y chromosome prohibits you from finding something right in front of your face but it's a pandemic.

And I'm with you on the talking to the neighbors and making you seem unfriendly. They should know better! *Grin*

But we love them anyways. :)

Happy TT

~X

Amanda said...

I'm guilty of the cold feet :)

Special K ~Toni said...

Numbers % and 13 had me cracking up! Loved your list!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Oh I can relate to quite a few of those!!!

Anonymous said...

guys are wired differently, for sure!

happy tt!

Unknown said...

I used to think that my husband was the worst sick man ever and then I was around my BIL when he was sick. If I were my sister, I would have divorced him after his first cold.

Unknown said...

Number 1 should be circled, underlined, put in italics, highlighted & given to every single woman during her engagement. My husband is the only 31 year old toddler I know. Great list. We must have similar hubbys.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A super list. So you play 'good cop, bad cop' with your children?

Happy Mama to Three said...

Number 1 is a requirement in the Becoming a Man handbook. My 7 year old son is already catching on, my 12 year old son is mastering the skill. Just something for Daddy to be proud of teaching the boys.

Cindi

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This could be my list. I am pretty sure they only come in one model! :-)

Anonymous said...

Number 3... ah yes, isn't that just the most ANNOYING. Great list! :)

Anonymous said...

Heh. One of my friends always says to her husband, "Hey, don't troll me" when he makes her the "enforcer" in the family. It doesn't do any good, but she says there's some satisfaction in calling him out.