Friday, September 14, 2007

Haiku Friday 2

Haiku Friday

I am going home.
My Mom is going through hell.
I will try to help.

Rain on my window
Bringing everything down
Streaming like her tears.

I am feeling down.
I don't mean to be a drag.
Keep her in your prayers.

There you go. The most depressing haiku Friday ever. My Mom's husband has told her that he wants her to move out. I don't know how this will all come out in the wash, but I think she is better off alone than in a miserable relationship. She is very sad and the weekend is sure to be fraught with drama (not the good kind). So you guys keep her in your thoughts and prayers, okay? It is her birthday weekend too, so I am going to do my best to give her at least a few happy moments. More on marriage and jerks as soon as I have time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your Mom! I'm sure having you around will make her feel better.

Men really suck sometimes. I hope, whether she stays or goes, things work out the way she wants them to.

Annette Lyon said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed, prayers winging your/her way.

John A Hill said...

First off, the haiku was nicely done.

Second, I am very sorry for your mom. My prayers are with you both.

Jackie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Sending warm thought to you and your mom.