Saturday, September 8, 2007

An Interview with Super Z



Interviewer: What is that thing that you made out of the blocks?

Super Z: It is a transformer that can fly. It's name is Conversation, and guess what he can do? He takes his hands out and transforms into an engine tanker.

Interviewer: Like a Fire engine?

Super Z: Yeah, and he is good he doesn't hurt anybody. But he is so mad that you took a picture of him.

Interviewer: Why is he mad about that?

Super Z: He is not mad about that no more. When we were in the living room he was, but we are not in the living room no more.

Interviewer: So tell me, how are you liking school?

Super Z: I could take Conversation to school to show my teacher how he can fly and the fire comes out. And he turns into a spaceship when he is not a fire tanker anymore.

Interviewer: But how do you like school?

Super Z: It is good. Do you want to see me take his arm off?

Interviewer: What is your favorite thing about your sister?

Super Z: When she is mad and she pinches me and that makes me mad. It is very mean and she doesn't give me sugars and kisses. And she doesn't give me hugs. Even when I don't kick her.

Interviewer: But what do you like about your sister?

Super Z: I like her being nice and I like her not being mean.

Interviewer: What is your favorite thing to do?

Super Z: To do with my transformer?

Interviewer: No just to do.

Super Z: My favorite thing is karate. And what else?

Interviewer: What else?

Super Z: My favorite thing is to go to karate school. You know why?

Interviewer: Why?

Super Z: It is funny and you know what?

Interviewer: What?

Super Z: When I go to the bathroom I can wipe my butt good. I am learning how to wipe my butt all by myself. Are you proud of me, Mom?

Interviewer: Yes. I am very proud of you. What is your favorite color?

Super Z: That is enough questions, Mom. Dad, can we watch Transformers?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, he sounds like MY son. Has an imagination that doesn't quit and a knack for story telling that tires and inspires.

Aren't they great? Little boys?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Do you think Super Z could come over and teach Punkin' to wipe his own butt, too?

Because I am soooo over butt wiping. Except for my own of course. I thought with potty training I was through with the butt wiping.

Wrong.

Amanda said...

He's adorable! And thats a really loving photo of your two kids.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellent Super Z interview. He knows what he likes.

Unknown said...

You are great at the interview. And, Super Z wipes his own butt? Does he make house calls? Cause we could use help in that department. Mine keeps saying he wants to poo in the tub.

Heather said...

Yeah, I had a hard time thinking of things I liked about my sister when i was little too. hehe!

Jennifer said...

So funny! I bet this will be my son in a few years!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great laugh! Too cute! What a great imagination Super Z has!! Add us to the 'butt wiping' house call list... hey, he could earn a little extra money for you with that business I bet!! :)