Monday, November 24, 2008

Interview Part 2

6. In what time period (including location) would you have liked to live?

I would have to say New Orleans in the 1920s. I think that would be very cool. It might also be a little stinky. I don't think that hygiene was all that it is now in the 20s.

7. What are your top three pet peeves?

People who assume the worst about others, whining, bad drivers, rudeness, dogs who don't come when you call them, passive aggressiveness, when people say I am "skinny" (!!!WTH) because I am in the middle of a massive weight loss, when Randy calls watching the kids a favor

8. What is your Sunday morning wardrobe? Routine?


I usually sleep in on Sundays. If I am at home I will have my pajamas on until about 2 or 3. On Saturdays I try to get dressed and do something. On Sundays I try to do as little as possible. Sundays usually include books, kids, naps, and a good dinner.

9. Your obituary is being written but is limited to describing you in three ways. What three things would you most like to be remembered for?

I would like to be remembered as a great mother, friend, and wife. Wow. 3 is not enough!!


10. I often think it's interesting to imagine how a person grew up, what they were like when they were younger, what they experienced, etc. Who -- living or dead, younger or older -- would you have liked to grow up with/been friends with/been able to observe, etc.? If you're particularly impressed with this question, you can list two people.

I think I would choose my Mom. I know that is a pretty lame answer, but I would love to have grown up with her. She is a lot of fun. I thing being a kid with her would have been a hoot.

My second choice would be Elizabeth I. What an awesome time to be in. And she is such an intriguing woman. I think that would be awesome.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

ref #7. I remember steam coming out of my ears when I heard fathers say that had to "baby sit" THEIR OWN KIDS!!!