Monday, November 24, 2008

Interview 2008 Part 1

So now that my 300 is done...haha, well, 1/3 of it anyway, I am moving on to another old favorite. My friend Cat, who did my first set of interview questions, sent me 24 more!! And let me tell you, these are good stuff. I am going to break them into five posts. This is mainly because of Thanksgiving. I am going to be running hither tither and yon until Sunday when I will FINALLY get up to put up a Christmas tree in my house. So, here you go and have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

1. If you could only take ONE thing with you on a deserted island, what would it be?

My family would be my gut response to this...but then what if there was no food?? I would have killed my entire family just so I wouldn't be lonely. But surely there would be food...right? If my family doesn't actually count as ONE thing then I guess I would say a Swiss Army Knife.

2. What is your favorite color and how do you think it characterizes you?

My favorite color is deep blue. The color of blue glass. I guess that this color suits me because it is deep without being too dark. Does that make any sense at all? good.

3. What four traits (e.g. courage) would you most like to instill in your kids?

This is a great question. I have so many dreams of who these little hellions will become. They are my favorite work in progress. I guess that if I had to pick four traits they would be self reliance, a positive outlook, great self esteem, and great ambition.

4. What movie do you think had the best scene/ending? How about the saddest and/or worst scene or ending?

I think that Return of the Jedi had the best ending. Everyone was so happy. The fireworks were going off. The Ewoks were dancing ( you can't beat dancing Ewoks). The ghost jedi were all glowing and smiley. The whole universe was celebrating. That is just the best.

The worst ending was on this awful movie that Randy and I suffered through a couple of weeks ago. It was called Funny Games. He likes horror movies an I tried to pick one out for him. Needless to say, I failed miserably.

5. How do you define "sexy"?

Hmm. Interesting. Sexy is something that is attractive in an edgy sort of way. A good looking man is not necessarily sexy. But a good looking man with a dangerous look in his eyes...that is sexy.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good answers there. Some thought went into them.