Thursday, November 20, 2008

10 Stickers in a row!

I am so relieved. Super Z has gotten stickers 10 days in a row! And out of the past 13 days he has gotten 12 stickers. You might think that I am crazy because this is such a big deal to me, but I was seriously worried. Just as he was having trouble being good and paying attention I started meeting tons of kids who were held back in Kindergarten mostly due to behavioral issues. I was so worried about that. Being that his birthday is in December he will already be 18 when he graduates. 19 would be too much. I think kids that are that old going into graduation are more likely to drop out of school. That is just my thought process on it anyway. Wow...isn't it amazing that a sticker drought in Kindergarten has me worried about my son dropping out of school?? I just realized that I might worry a tad bit too much.

But anyway...YAY SUPER Z!!!

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

How many stickers does he get when he graduates?