Thursday, January 10, 2008

Interview With Super Z

I decided to do an interview with Super Z. I was thinking, I'll show off my cute smart kid to the internets. They'll be amazed at what a great parent I am. Um..it didn't turn out quite like that. Instead you get to see how I have scarred my son for life by postponing his birthday party for a month.

Interviewer - So how are liking being back at school?

Super Z - It was good. I love it.

Interviewer - What have you been learning?

Super Z - I have been learning nothing. We don't learn anything.

Interviewer - Q- Then what do you do if you don't learn anything?

Super Z - We just play all day. You learn stuff at big school. I go to little school. Mom, Do I go to fake school?

Interviewer - No, your school is real. It is just preschool.

Super Z - It don't look like real school.

Interviewer - What does real school look like?

Super Z - Real school looks like a big school. You have seen the big school.

Interviewer - Hmm. What was your favorite part about Christmas?

Super Z - January. Almost January. I had my birthday in December right? I haven't had a party. I am still 4. Listen to me, Mom. I am still 4.

Interviewer - You are not 4. You are 5. We are going to have a party soon, I promise.

Super Z - No, Mom. I am going to have a birthday. I haven't had a birthday, I am 4.

Interviewer - You already had your birthday. You just have to have a party.

Super Z - Mom, I did not have a birthday. I am only 4, not 5. Say it, Mom. You did not have a birthday.

Interviewer - Okay, Z. Whatever.

13 comments:

Bren said...

That's hilarious!

Now you go throw him the biggest party ever!

MamaGeek said...

Seriously, I love that Super Z. He's a Super genius!

Honeybell said...

I love it! Especially the "listen to me mom". This corner of the internets is still amazed.

JUST A MOM said...

give the poor kid a party will ya he is tired of beign 4.

zero_zero_one said...

It's things like this that make me look forward to the day when I'll be a father :)

Bilbo said...

Ah, Serina, this young man can play you like a fine violin. You had better watch out...

Kathryn said...

Hehehe! That was hilarious! That sounds just like my 4 year old. Too funny!

Dana said...

That is too funny! If I had to subtract a year for each year my kids didn't have a birthday party, my 10 year old would be, um, 2.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

From one late Dec. bday to another, I totally understand Z!! I really do! Oh, S. That was classic!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's what I call an interview. I wish I'd have gone to fake school. It's more fun!

Amanda said...

I would really really like to talk to Super Z. He sounds soooo cute and so much fun!

Jerseygirl89 said...

That was great! Super Z is awesome.

beck said...

Poor thing. Still four. Maybe he's been reading your blog and saw the description on the side. Even his mom thinks he's still four.
:)