Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So, I am alive!! I told you that I would be busy..I just had no idea how busy. Christmas went off beautifully, Super Z turned 5 (he will have a tribute post this week and a party in January), two of my best friends became parents to twin boys, I worked, I had four separate family gatherings to celebrate the holidays, Santa came, and I got to goodies that will help make blogging easier...are you ready?? A laptop and a scanner!!! I know, I must have been good. I am through the roof over it. I can't wait to scan in a picture to show the world what a cute baby I was.
I just wanted to wish any wandering readers a Merry Christmas and throw out my first post with the laptop. I'll see you all tomorrow...I promise.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I was seriously about to email to see if something dreadful happened. Merry Christmas.

JUST A MOM said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS welcome back

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I couldn't live without my laptop. Yet I think you probably got it because you were bad, not good.

Or maybe good at being bad. Either way, cool!

Merry Christmas!

Pamela said...

oh nice. what kind of scanner??

John A Hill said...

Good to hear from you, Serina. Congrats on the laptop. I need to send mine in for some work and have been putting it off for months because I dont want to be without it.

Merry Christmas!

Bilbo said...

Welcome back! Wow, a laptop AND a scanner...I'm jealous! My all-in-one (printer/copier/scanner/fax) died and I'm getting tired of having to hire monks to prepare illuminated manuscripts instead of just running them through the copier or scanner! Best wishes to you and yours, and a very Merry Christmas!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great to have you back, Serina.

Unknown said...

WooHoo! I would seriously go insane without my laptop! Glad you had a Merry Christmas.