Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things my son says...

"How many rotations per minute is your motor doing right now?"

"Actually, I would eat it if you would stop thinking about it."

"I am a teenager now. I have pickles on my face."

"What if a giant astronaut sawed the Earth in half?"

"Can Princess H go live with Lee Lee and Sissy come live with us?"

"I am going to marry Katie Belle. She is going to sleep on my bottom bunk and we are going to drink coffee together."

"My Dad has a job. He makes money."

"I can't wear underwear anymore. It gives me a rash."

"I can't wear striped shorts. They give me a rash."

" I can't sleep with H. She makes me itch."

(He has very sensitive skin.)

6 comments:

. said...

Pickles on his face! LMAO!

I guess spotty teenagers do look a bit pickle-faced. hah!

Bilbo said...

I'm fine with my underwear and my striped shorts...it's people that make me itch...

Momo Fali said...

My husband also has a job...but, that making money part? Not so much.

Pamela said...

snort.... ha ha haa

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Some super comments to make anyone smiole.

Unknown said...

Best excuse I've heard for not wearing undies. :)