Monday, July 14, 2008

Back in Business

I had a great trip to Mamaws. It was a lot of work, but it was very satisfying work. It is nice to feel like you are actually helpful to someone that you love. I know that the coming months are going to be pretty tough, so I am exceptionally grateful for those quiet moments alone with Mamaw and the kiddos. Mamaw has declared the Princess to be the most helpful baby girl ever. Every single time that Mamaw stood up, H was there handing her her cane and holding her hand.

Super Z also had a great time. Saturday morning as soon as I got him dressed, he declared, "Okay, now I have to go outside and get this clean off of me." He was a success. I don't know if he ha much clean on him at all the whole time we were there.

Upon my return I was greeted with a wonderous gift from my husband...a new cord to connect my camera to the computer! Yay. Now I can share all the things that you have been missing out on.

First up are new haircuts. About a month ago Princess H and I both got out hair cut. We look pretty darn good, if I may say so myself. You will notice that the Princess has inherited her mother's natural beauty, but does not care so much for posing for the camera. I am also including a shot of Z in all his unclean glory.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Bilbo said...

Welcome back! There are some fine-looking ladies in this family. And some typical boys, it looks like...