Monday, February 11, 2008

Project 365 (1/365)

I am a big fan of Secret Agent Mama. I mean secret agents are cool. Mamas are cool. People who spell mama M-A-M-A are cool. What is not to love here?
One of my favorite things on Secret Agent Mama's blog is project 365. For months now I have been marvelling at her many unique and wonderful self portraits. A few weeks ago the legend herself sugested that I might want to try Project 365 myself. I was a bit hesitant at first. I am no photog like the Secret Agent. But, I DO love taking pictures of myself. As a matter of fact, I am the only person allowed to take pictures of me.
After asking her if she was serious and if it was really okay for me to steal her Project, it is a go. You will be inundated with all sorts of self portraits over the next year. Hopefully a few of them will be one ninth as cool as any of Secret Agent Mama's.
The Project: To take a self portrait of some sort every day for the next 365 days. A picture does not HAVE to be posted every day, but a picture HAS to be posted for every day. Not all days will be pretty. Not all days will be fit to be shared with the world...but they will be shared nonetheless. Maybe on those days I will take pictures of my feet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL! MAMA FRIEND! You are gorgeous, and going to rock this project out of the blogosphere. It's amazing how much you see yourself change with it. I love doing it, and I know you will too!!

The legend.. HAHAHAHAHA! <3U

Bren said...

Cool! I love SAM's Project 365! Can't wait to see all of yours!

Anonymous said...

I love SAM, too. I'm not as brave as you two are.