- It is highly addictive...perhaps more addictive than crack. I am not sure about that, as I have never done crack.
- It will make your fingers ache desperately and yet you will CONTINUE TO PLAY.
- It will keep you up past your bed time.
- It will destroy your marriage. You will get a divorce because the husband (whose gift it was) WILL NOT let you have your damn turn.
- You will go crazy tring to do just ONE song at 100% accuracy.
- You will lose track of current events.
- You will have a sudden desire to purchase music that you had never even heard before you bought the game.
- You will want to get a rock and roll tattoo just like your character...but hopefully you (I) won't.
- You wil get up early on Sunday just so you can play without interruption.
- You will think that a 5 star review makes you as cool as ZZ Top. This is not true.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Guitar Hero - What You Should Know
I bought Guitar Hero III for Randy and Super Z Friday. It is their Valentine. I used our entire weekend budget to buy it. Was it worth it? Oh yeah. Randy and I have both already beat it on easy. But I have decided that there are a few things that would be buyers should know about this game before they buy it.