Sunday, January 11, 2009

Super Z is 6!

On the 20th we had Super Z's birthday party. Actually ON his birthday. I was so proud. We are going to be doing a second mini-celebration later this month in Natchez so that our family can celebrate with us. We didn't think that it would be very nice to make them drive up for a party the weekend before Christmas.
Despite missing his Mimi, his cousins, and the rest, Super Z hade a great party. He had a skate board theme. He is a skateboarder through and through. Several of our friends came. It was the most people that we have had in our new house all at once. It is amazing how much smaller a house can seem with 20 people in it.
Because of the fact that Santa came to our house early (the night before to be exact) there were plenty of toys for everyone to play with. The Wii Fit was a huge hit with the grown up kids. :)

I am so proud of my baby. He is such a good boy. I can't believe that he is 6 years old! Where oes the time go? All of the baby is washing off of Super Z. He is a big boy now. He is learning to read. He can do skate board tricks. He helps me cook. He cleans his room. He loves me the most despite all of that. I am still his best Mom. He tells me so every day.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of cоurse like your ωeb ѕite howеvеr you need to test the ѕpеlling on several of yοur рοstѕ.
A numbеr of them аrе rife with spellіng issues and I
in finding it very tгoublesome tо inform the truth hoωеѵer I'll surely come again again.

Feel free to visit my website: http://www.Biggreeneggguide.com
my web page :: how to set up a big green egg