13 Things that you might not know about my life because I have never blogged about them
- I have an Ipod shuffle. Not only that, but I buy all of the songs that Micheal Johns on American Idol does. Because I love him and would like to spend time alone with him with minimal clothing. :) Just kidding, hon. ...maybe.
- I hate raw onions. It is the texture. They have the texture of alien eggs. Gag.
- I sit on my feet a lot. I am not a small girl, so I am sure that this is not comfortable for my feet.
- Zane has had his first Tee ball game. He is doing awesome. He is hitting the coach's pitches so he doesn't have to use the Tee.
- My Mom and sister say that I never call them. They like to talk on the phone and I never have time.
- Randy traded in his truck for a mini van a few weeks ago. We got a DVD player for the kids put in. Travel has become much less stressful.
- I got a splinter in my foot Monday. I pulled it out, but it left behind shrapnel. As of today there are still pieces in there. I am thinking of leaving them. I am a big baby.
- I have officially stated Weight Watchers. I was following the diet before, but NOW I am going to meetings to. My second meeting (public flogging) is tomorrow. I am hoping for big results.
- I absolutely abhor talk about the end of the world, nuclear war, so forth and so on. I know that these thing may (will) happen some day. But WHY do we have to talk about it? Why do we have to watch The Day After eighteen times...Randy? I may have Armegeddonaphobia.
- I like green apples, but not red ones.
- My car desperately needs new tires. I also need a tag. Mine has been expired for..ever? I can't even tell you why. I am living on the edge I guess. Walking on the wild side. Or wait..Randy hasn't gotten me one since we realized it was expired..that is right.
- Super Z and Princess H are currently OBSESSED with Alvin and the Chipmunks. The tell me daily that pants are essential. Why? Because they are all about repeating obscure lines from movies.
- I am appalled by the thought of sleeping on or even touching a mattress without a sheet. I accused Randy of child abuse when I found out that he made Super Z nap on a sheetless bed one day. I have baremattressaphobia as well.
That is pretty boring stuff, but I don't think that i have mentioned any of it here. I hope that everyone feels enlightened by these new discoveries. Have a great Thursday!