1) I think I know everything. I mean it is seriously hard to convince me otherwise.
2) I tend to be really bossy..to everyone.
3)I hate to do dishes, yet I hate to have dirty dishes around. (see #2 for how this is handled)
4) I am really really cheap. Sometimes spending money can make me physically ill.
5) When I read I become totally engrossed. You might as well not even try to talk to me, because I am not hearing you, even if I do reply.
6) I am constantly moving. It might be my toes, my whole leg, my hands, or any other part, but some part of me is always in motion.
7) As a result of #6 I tend to make a lot of noise. Examples would be tapping, clicking, scratching, etc. Sadly, I am usually unaware of the sound until it is pointed out to me.
8) I doodle constantly if there is paper in front of me. They aren't good doodles like my Mom's either, they are mess up the page and make it unpleasant to look at doodles.
9) When I am engrossed in a task at hand I talk to myself. Again the noise.
10) And last, but not least, Randy says that my most irritating habit is leaving the light on when I get into bed, even if he is already in bed. Poor Randy.