- It was perfect weather. Sunny and 70. PERFECT.
- No child woke up before 9:30 this morning.
- My sheets and the air were perfect sleeping temperature.
- I woke up beside the man that I love more than any other.
- My kids were in good moods and laughed a lot while they ate their breakfast.
- I had lunch with Super Z outside at Newks.
- He told me that I was the best mom in the world.
- We talked about school and friends and shared a salad and his cheese pizza.
- Randy and I cleaned out cars. (It doesn't sound great, but it was nice. AND my car looks new!!)
- I love my house.
- I love my yard.
- I love my family.
- I didn't have to rive more than 5 miles away from my house all day.
- I bought the kids a goody just because I wanted to.
- Randy grilled me an almost perfect steak for supper.
- I sat on the porch and threw the ball with Super Z while he grilled.
- Princess H took a nap and woke up happy and refreshed.
- The princess laughed and held my hand while we ate dinner.
- She gave me her pretty crooked special love smile.
- I didn't worry about anything all day long. I just enjoyed every single minute.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
An Almost Perfect Saturday
Today was almost perfect. It might have been perfect except for the fact that I didn't get to see all of the people that I love and I had to go to a party with some people I don't know. But other than that, it was just one of those great wonderful days. Here are some of the things that helped to make it great.