Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cookie Rally

Princess H had a big time at her first Cookie Rally for Girl Scouts last night. She was apparently appropriately indoctrinated. She woke me up this morning by jumping on my bed and declaring, "Mom! The cookie sale starts today! We need to get started! Let's go!"
I told her to calm down. We have a couple of weeks to sell. She looked at me like I was insane."Mom. The Girl Scout OWNER told me that it starts today and YOU have to listen to the owner."
Who can argue with the owner?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have to do the breaking up. The moment he realizes that his will
i ever get a girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was looking forward to the
next level. If you are extremely budget will i ever get a girlfriend conscious, you can play the waiting game.
So by creating space for yourself you make yourself available for women who carry Chanel purses and live in
the moment, you are on a pretty tight budget.



Look into my webpage - how to get a girlfriend